Spirit Airlines Group Booking
Flying with family or friends can make the travel more enjoyable and memorable. For this, you must have a whole pack on a similar flight. It will assist you in making a successful group reservation as per Spirit Airlines’ group travel policy. Moreover, you can enjoy a number of perks with group booking and even avail yourself of affordable airfares.
Travelers can select the group travel and confirm their seats with the other ten people traveling under the group by paying 50% of the total fare before the planned departure and requesting group travel, which is a simple process. In the below article, we will cover the rules, process, and fee for group reservations.
How to Purchase Spirit Airlines Group Tickets?
Spirit Airines allows its passengers to make a Spirit Airlines group travel request online from the comfort of their homes. Moreover, The Group Travel program offers one guaranteed cost for all customers traveling with the group. Group travel is not discounted travel.
Here are the steps to make an online group reservation:
- Visit the Spirit Airlines official website from your preferred browser.
- Move to the type of trip you are planning for your group.
- After that, fill out the required details in the given field, such as arrival airport, departure airport, contact details, and complete name of the passenger in the provided space.
- Also, input the desired dates of travel.
- Here, pick the cabin class of travel you are willing to buy, from economy to first class.
- Choose Spirit Airlines as per your preferred airline.
- You will be redirected to the payment page, where you need to choose your preferred payment option.
- Now, add your payment details requested by the carrier and complete the payment procedure.
- At last, the airline will reserve your flight tickets to your provided email address.
Note: Spirit Airlines Group Travel offers one single cost for all passengers traveling in a group. For easy Spirit Airlines group bookings, dial 1 (855) 728-3555.
Spirit Airlines Group Travel Request Form
Passengers with Spirit Airlines are permitted to book a group travel for more than ten passengers. Moreover, it enables you to book low-priced flight tickets at reasonable rates. Below are some points to keep in mind while making a Spirit Airlines group reservation.
- The quoted airfare is guaranteed for at least 24 hours of the group reservation.
- Travelers need to fill out a group travel request form and quote prices to ensure their booking.
- It is an alternative way to book your group travel on Spirit.
- You will acquire an easy reservation for the group travel when you complete the form.
- Moreover, you can even make modifications to your name for up to 30 days before the departure date of the flight.
- Besides, a group of ten or more passengers on the same reservation can get the advantage of the program.
- On the other hand, the airline has a dedicated group of travel experts to assist the passengers regarding their queries or concerns.
Moreover, travelers will surely acquire wonderful flight services with low fares when booking group travel on Spirit. Besides, one can get in touch with the Spirit Airlines group reservation helpdesk to obtain any assistance.
Who Can Book Spirit Airlines Group Travel?
Travelers who have a group of at least ten travelers under the same booking are eligible to book the group travel program of Spirit Airlines. You can move to the official website or directly contact the airline to book the Spirit group tickets.
Note: Dial the Spirit Airlines Phone Number: at1 (855) 728-3555. When you book a group travel for more than 10 passengers. Besides, you will not obtain any fare quote on the call. Therefore, the online group booking can be donefor 9 passengers (Adults + Child) only.
Does Spirit Airlines Offer Group Travel?
Yes. Spirit Airlines offers a group travel facility for the ease of its passengers. The airline understands the needs & requirements of the passengers. The Spirit Group travel is a cleverly planned travel itinerary for adventurers who wish to see the world. Here are some informational tidbits to assist you:
- Anyone in the group is able to change their name including yourself. You should do so at least 30 days before your flight’s scheduled departure.
- Confirm your seating choices while adhering to the rules regarding partial payments. As a result, you and your traveling companions do not need to pay in full for your Spirit Airlines bookings.
- The travel policy of the Spirit Group enables travelers to make a single payment for the entire group.
- Moreover, you can also travel without having a flight ticket with the group travel feature.
- Moreover, you will also acquire dedicated travel professionals who quickly solve the queries or issues regarding your itinerary.
- Group travel services provide the same price for each passenger who comes under the group. The group reservation is different from the discounted trip.
Remember: You can dial Spirit Airlines group travel phone number, 855-728-3555, for more information and get connected to an efficient Spirit Airlines group travel customer service.
Spirit Airlines Group Travel Fee
Spirit Airlines charges a nominal fee to book a group travel. However, the group fare is not equal for each group, and it may vary depending on the group requirements, the number of passengers, and more factors. Check out the different charges charged by the airline when booking group travel.
- You must deposit a non-refundable $40 per person fee if your trip is more than 60 days away Within seven days after making your reservation.
- You must submit the final payment together with a list of the names of the people in your party no later than 60 days prior to the flights’ scheduled departure.
- When booking a vacation on Spirit Airlines with a group for travel within 60 days, pay the total sum.
- You must pay a fee of $5.00 (non-refundable) per person to confirm the reservation.
- Name changes cost $50 per person if you have less than 30 days until your flight departs.
- Passengers with group bookings cannot make flight cancellations for group members.
- The airline allows all the checks and credit cards. However, it doesn’t permit various payment forms.
You can get in touch with Spirit Airlines’ professionals for further information. Instead, you can rely on spiritflighthub.com to acquire comprehensive information.
How should you use the Spirit Airlines Travel Program?
The airline accepts the group travel request only when the traveler fills out the Spirit Airlines group travel form. The airline will send you a quote within three business days, along with certain information regarding the group travel. You are free to get in touch with the customer service department of the carrier when you have any issues or doubts about your group reservation.
Benefits of Booking Spirit Airlines Group Travel Program
Passengers who book their group travel on Spirit can enjoy the various advantages of group booking. Moreover, the flight tickets might be cheaper and more affordable some days. Some of the benefits are mentioned below:
- You will acquire the confirmed tickets for all group passengers who come under the group without paying the complete payment to the airline.
- Moreover, you can modify the names on the flight reservation for free up to 30 days before the actual departure of the flight.
- Booking a group reservation means you can enjoy the trip without tickets.
- Additionally, The airline has an experienced team of experts who will resolve the queries or doubts of the group passengers.
For more information, you can contact the experts of Spirit Airlines. You can visit the main site of the airline for more information. Book your Spirit Airlines group travel today and visit your dream destination with your family or friends.