Voila Wanderers!! When you use the FareSpirit.com website, we are committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information you give us. This Privacy Statement explains how we handle personal data we learn about you via your visit to www.FareSpirit.com. Through links found on https://www.farespirit.com, we may make material or services from other websites, including those co-branded with our own, available to you. This privacy statement does not apply to those other websites. We advise you to consult their privacy policies to find out how each of these websites safeguards your privacy.
Although familiarity is the foundation of our capacity to offer great service, our most valuable resource is the trust of our customers. At Farespirit, maintaining the security of client information and only using it as our clients would want us to is a key priority. So, the following is our commitment to each of our customers:
- Any information our clients share with us will be kept secure and confidential at all times.
- In order to provide our customers with exceptional service, which includes informing them of our products, services, and other opportunities, and to manage our business, we will keep the gathering and use of customer information to a minimum.
- Only authorized staff who have received training in handling customer information appropriately will be allowed to have access to that information. Any Employee who breaks our Privacy Promise will be liable for action as per our standard procedures.
- Except where we have previously disclosed information to the customer in disclosures or agreements, or when disclosure is mandated by law, we shall not disclose customer information to any outside entity.
- We shall always be in charge of protecting the privacy of our customers’ information. However, if a consumer expresses interest in a company’s service or product, we might share that information with that business. Please be aware that this privacy statement does not cover these other businesses’ use of customer information.
Information That We Ask from Users
FareSpirit.com asks the users for some of their personal information, which identifies them as an individual identity when using the website. Here is the Information that we usually collect:
- Name, date of birth, age, gender of the customer(s), etc.
- Contact details
- Postal address
- Email address
- IP Address
- Search History
- URL and Browser
- Operating System
- Access Time
- Cookie Identifiers
- Social media account
- Passport details
- Transaction related details
- Other Miscellaneous information for communication purposes
- Additional details about flights such as departure, destination, etc
On sharing this information with us, you identify that you give complete authority to provide it and declare that it is complete and accurate.
How do We Use the Collected Information?
The following are the ways in which we use the personal data that we gather from our clients:
- The provision of the requested services, including processing and confirming your reservation and corresponding with you regarding the services you’ve asked for (e.g., pre-reservation or post-booking chat support, special requests, cancellations, rewards, etc.).
- Send you an email with information on Spirit Airlines’ goods and services.
- Website upkeep and improvement, user experience customization, and internal training
- Defend your security and identity.
- Give you information about Farespirit services or conduct surveys
- Gather and allow evaluations linked to reservations
- Attend a customer’s inquiries, information requests, and problems.
When a person visits the majority of websites, small text files called cookies are often delivered as files to their computer or mobile device. Cookies are required to deliver, secure, and maintain the website’s essential features, such as preserving your logged-in status throughout your visit and enhancing your user experience.
Keeping Your Information Safe
The security of a user’s personal information is our top priority. To guard against unintentional loss, alteration, or unauthorized access to a user’s sensitive information, Farespirit.com maintains a number of organizational and electronic security measures. We only let those of our staff who work tirelessly to provide you with the greatest services access your information.
How long do we keep your Information with us?
FareSpirit only keeps your information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or processed, in line with this Policy or as required by law.
For instance, we’ll save your personal data from your reservation in order to carry out the precise travel arrangements you’ve made. After then, we will preserve the data for as long as necessary to enable us to handle or address any complaints, inquiries, worries, or legal actions pertaining to the booking.
When there is no longer a need to keep the information for legal, business, or customer purposes, we will actively assess the information we store and securely delete it or anonymize it.