Guidance On Spirit Airlines Seat Upgrade
Most airlines, including Spirit Airlines, offer more comfortable seats on its plane. Besides, the airline allows you for Spirit Airlines first class upgrade using the official website as per the policy.
However, it totally depends on the availability of seats in the preferred cabin class. Moreover, you can take help from Spirit Airlines customer service to upgrade your seat.
Further, select your desired seat option, and you are ready to go.
Terms & Conditions Of Spirit Airlines Seat Upgrade
Before upgrading your flight ticket to the Big Front Seat, you need to read out the below points carefully to avoid any loss.
- First, passengers can perform Spirit Airlines upgrades to change their seats when the seats are available on the plane.
- Besides, when you wish to upgrade your seat with a Big Front Seat, then you have to pay $35 to the airline. Also, these charges are specified for a particular route.
- Additionally, Spirit Airlines has set down a fixed time to make an upgrade, and if you cross the time, you must pay the applicable charges. Sometimes, you might not find an upgrade option for your flight reservation.
How Do I Upgrade Seats On Spirit Airlines?
If you wish to make a Spirit business class upgrade to first class, then you must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, open the official website of Spirit Airlines.
- Secondly, move to the “Manage My Reservation” tab, which appears on the screen.
Then, enter the needed information, such as the booking number and your surname, in the provided space.
- On the other page, you will get all your booking details, and you need to select one for which you need to make a Spirit Airlines upgrade seat.
- Now, click on the “Seat Upgrade” tab.
- Here, you will be able to see the booking details with the available seat options on your screen.
- After that, you must select your desired seat.
- Further, you must enter the gender, name, age, and other related details of the passenger to confirm your seat and hit the “Next” tab.
- Then, you have to enter the mode of payment and other required payment details.
- Next, the new fare that you need to pay will be calculated by the difference between the old fare and the new fare.
- Finally, the airline will notify you with a confirmation email.
Other Ways To Upgrade Seats To First Class On Spirit Airlines:
Here we are going to discuss more ways that help to upgrade the seats to first class on Spirit Airlines.
Via Online Check-in
Passengers are allowed to upgrade their seats on Spirit Airlines by buying the seats when check-in starts. Besides, the following steps must be used of the same:
- First, open the official site and click on the check-in option on the homepage.
- Second, add the required details, such as the PNR number and last name of the passenger, on the check-in page.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the check-in process.
- Now, you will get the seat map to upgrade your seat as per your requirement.
- Moreover, the check-in process is free when it is done on the official website.
- However, you may need to pay the fee to buy or upgrade your seat on Spirit Airlines.
- Next, you will redirect to the payment page, and then you will be required to pay the Spirit Airlines first-class upgrade fee to the airline.
- At last, once the process is done, you will get your boarding pass through email to your provided email.
- To initiate this process, you need to search the Spirit Airlines customer service number (1 (855) 728-3555/860-318-2831) from the official website.
- Then, dial the number from your phone and then follow the IVR instructions carefully.
- First, you need to select your desired language and request to upgrade your seat.
- Then, once they complete the IVR process, wait for a while, and an agent will connect to you over the call.
- Besides, you must share your flight details with the agent to make the upgrade for your seat.
- After that, the agent will ask you to pay the charges using your preferred payment mode to confirm your seat changes.
- Finally, after making the payment successfully, you will get a confirmation email from the airline.
How Much Does It Cost To Upgrade Seat On Spirit Airlines?
Besides, the charges to make Spirit Airlines first-class upgrades are based on the destination (domestic or international) and the time you make a request for a first-class upgrade.
However, if the passenger makes the seat upgrade process within the scheduled departure of the flight, then they need to pay $12 to $250. However, when making a seat upgrade at the time of check-in, the cost will be $25 to $175.
Get A Spirit Seat Upgrade For Free
Suppose you travel with Spirit Airlines frequently and obtain an elite rank, then the airline will be rewarded for your achievement. Do not confuse these advantages with other airlines, as you will not acquire a Spirit upgrade for free to the Big Front seat.
Moreover, one can obtain a free upgrade for their desired cabin class seat. Additionally:
- You can acquire Gold and Silver under the Free Spirit program, and it is the two upgraded levels.
- Moreover, free Spirit Silver members have the right to get a free seat upgrade to the Big Front seat, but it will require some luck.
- On the other hand, if the seats of the exit row become available up to 3-hour prior to the departure. Then, the members of free Spirit Silver can get a Spirit-free seat upgrade.
With the help of the above information, one can easily get a Spirit Airlines first-class upgrade and travel without facing any hassle. For additional inquiries, call directly to the Spirit Airlines customer service number through this website to get instant assistance 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions: